Recent twitter entries...

Love/Hate

Things that I love -
  • Rainstorms
  • My family (even if they are crazy)
  • Clean sheets
  • Squash (... I'm not even a little bit kidding, and yes, I mean the veg)
  • A night out with friends
  • Learning new Jewish "stuff"
  • Catching Sherlock Holmes/Hercule Poirot/M*A*S*H*/Murder, She Wrote on tv randomly
  • Making new friends
  • Writing letters and postcards by hand & using the postal service to mail them
  • Benefit blush (shallow, I know... but I do love it) & mascara
  • My besties that I rarely see because I live by mountains and they live by oceans
  • Friends who step up and love you when you need it
  • People who do random acts of kindness for no reason
  • Honest compliments
  • QUOTES!

Things that I hate -
  • Food that is so spicy that is makes my mouth burn
  • When people abruptly stop talking to me
  • Intolerance
  • Restaurants that don't serve anything that doesn't have pork or shellfish in it (SOME PEOPLE CAN'T EAT THAT STUFF!!)
  • Unanswered text messages
  • People who hold grudges
  • Being judgmental
  • Lies (especially the ones that hurt)
  • Short rainstorms
  • Men who can't grow up & treat people around them like crap
  • People who don't know that bacon is pork (okay, it is pretty funny... but seriously!)
  • People who you trust but then treat you like crap
  • People who manipulate you
  • Not being able to let go of the hurt

I saw this quote forever ago and I hang onto it
because I need to remember it -

Never make someone a priority
who makes you an option.
Let the filtering begin.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment